Tuesday, March 14, 2006

www.BoulderTea.com

Got Tea??? I will be offering Japanese Tea Direct from the Grower! This grower is located in UJI in the Kyoto Perfecture where for centuries the finest Japanese tea has been grown. It's simply amazing tea! I'll have Sencha, Houjicha, Genmaicha, Kukicha, and Matcha. I'll also offer accessories so be sure to check out the Teaware and/or Gift Shop.

I want to offer a well-rounded line of Japanese products and nothing but the best, so Japanese Tea seemed like the most natural next step. I am So Excited!

I'm working very hard on www.BoulderTea.com and I'm hoping it will be up and running within a month. Keep your finger's crossed!

If you can't wait to order from me online, visit Toraya Tea House and be sure to check out the new Market where you can buy all the ingredients to make Sushi At Home! If you can't make it to Boulder visit Sushi Secrets and email if there's something you can't find :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous sushi stu said...

have you thought of exporting this tea to Europe?

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Sushi Lover Loz said...

oh wow ive been looking for tea sets like that for awhile. They look really nice just what i need im guessing shipping prices may make it to pricey for me thought.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Sushi Stu - I ship worldwide :-)

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Sushi Lover Loz - I offer FREE SHIPPING on all my websites when items are shipped to the US. This includes www.BoulderTea.com, www.SushiSecrets.com, and www.SoyWraps.com. You can also visit me on Facebook / Boulder Tea for posted deals.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Toraya Tea House is closed but I own the domain so it redirects you to Boulder Tea.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home